We know you probably don’t need a recipe for grilled cheese. But Andy’s grilled cheese is so good, we have to share. It goes great with our tomato soup!
- Scratch Farm whole wheat pita bread
- Cheddar (or cheese of your choice)
- Mayo (click here for a recipe to make your own)
- Thinly sliced onion
- Thinly sliced pickle
- Thinly sliced tomato (if you have one fresh from the garden)
- Grease griddle or cast iron pan with butter.
- Cut pita in half the flat way and place one half, inside down, on the griddle.
- Add all the other ingredients.
- Add the other side of the pita, inside up.
- Cook until golden brown and enjoy, preferably dipped in tomato soup.