Eggs & whole wheat pita bread in Bowdoinham on Tuesdays
Our whole wheat pita bread and eggs are for sale at Six River Farm on Tuesdays from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Their farm stand (which also includes their delicious veggies) is at 52 Center Point Road, Bowdoinham. It is self-serve with a container to pay with exact change or a check. Click here for more information about Six River Farm.
Available for pickup or delivery from our farm right now
We are a very small farm and we do most of our sales through our full plate farm boxes in the fall and winter. Though our availability list is short in the spring and summer, we will update it frequently with what’s in season.
Pickup is available any day of the week from our front porch in Bowdoin by preorder only. There is no minimum order for pickup.
Our delivery minimum is $50. On Mondays we can deliver to Bowdoin, Gardiner, Litchfield and Richmond. On Tuesdays we can deliver to Bowdoin, Bowdoinham, Brunswick, Topsham and Harpswell Heritage Land Trust. If you’re having trouble getting to our delivery minimum, try asking friends or neighbors if they want to join your order.
Here’s what you can get right now:
- Herbal sun tea mix: $5/1.75 ounce bag
- This mix of rose hips, lemon balm, blackberry leaves and peppermint makes for a refreshing summer iced tea. One bag makes four gallons of tea.
- Organic sugar snap peas: $3/.75 lb bag
- Organic garlic scapes: $2/bundle
- Organic head lettuce: $2/head
- Organic fresh culinary herb bundle: $3
- Depending on what’s in season, we may include rosemary, sage, oregano, thyme, cilantro, basil, dill, mint and more. Feel free to specify which herbs you do and don’t want.
- Eggs: $4/dozen
- Whole wheat pita bread: $4/bag of four
- Herbal tea mix: $5/one ounce, loose (choose from calm or sleep)
- Fire cider: $12/9 oz bottle
- Apple cider vinegar and honey infused with horseradish, garlic, ginger, turmeric, onion and cayenne pepper. A small amount every day is good for your immune system. Ours is made from 100% Maine ingredients.
Full plate farm boxes
Eat delicious and healthy food, support a local family farm, reduce your carbon footprint
We’ll start up our monthly farm boxes in August. They are packed with delicious organic produce, pita bread, eggs, pickles and other healthy and handmade food. We prepare everything from scratch and we grow the majority of the food. All of our veggies, herbs and fruit are certified organic.
Click here to check out past farm boxes.
Sign up for our emails!
We announce our full plate farm boxes and other products for sale throughout the year via email. We also share recipes and news from the farm. Click here to join our email list.