Build your own box of healthy, local and delicious Scratch Farm products! Click here for details about delivery and pickup options.
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your order. Thank you for supporting our small farm!
We are running low on some of these products. We’ll keep them on the list until we sell out.
- Spinach and/or baby kale: $5/.5 lb bag
- Eggs: $4/dozen
- Strawberries, frozen: $5/lb
- Tomato soup, frozen: $6/32 oz bag
- Edamame, frozen: $4/lb
- Watermelon juice ice cubes: $4/lb
- Whole wheat pita bread, frozen: $4/bag of 4
- Medium salsa: $6/pint
- Applesauce: $7/quart
- Pickled carrots: $6/pint
- Cayenne & garlic hot sauce: $5/5 oz bottle
- Herbal tea mix: $5/one ounces, loose (choose from calm or sleep)
- Fire cider: $12/9 oz bottle (Fire cider is apple cider vinegar and honey infused with horseradish, garlic, ginger, turmeric, onion and cayenne pepper. A small amount every day is good for your immune system. Ours is made from 100% Maine ingredients.)
- Echinacea tincture: $9/oz dropper bottle
- Calendula & lavender salve: $5/oz tin
- Lemon balm & calendula lip balm: $5/oz tin