This may be the most delicious dessert I’ve ever made. And it’s easy! No baking involved!
- 12 ounces chocolate chips (I like to use bittersweet ghirardelli)
- 1 block silken tofu
- 1 graham cracker crust (I’m sure you could make this, but I bought it)
- Heavy cream
- Maple syrup
- Melt the chocolate chips in a double boiler.
- At the same time, mash and cook down some of the strawberries (around a quart?) with a splash of maple syrup.
- When the chocolate chips are melted, take them off the heat and blend in the tofu. Pour the mixture into a graham cracker crust.
- Cover the top of the chocolate with uncooked, halved strawberries
- Spoon the cooked strawberries on top.
- Whip the cream with a splash of maple syrup.
- Serve with whipped cream on top.