These mini quiches from my childhood are so good!
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 3 sticks butter
- 3 cups flour
- 8 oz grated mozzarella
- 4 oz grated cheddar
- 1/3 cup grated parmesan or romano
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/4 cups ilk
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 cup finely chopped cooked broccoli or spinach
- 1 T dijon mustard
- Generous dash worcestershire sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Mix cream cheese, butter and flour into the pastry. Let chill at least 3 hours.
- Divide pastry into 1-1 1/2 inch balls and press into miniature muffin pans to make the crust.
- Mix all the rest of the ingredients to make the filling and spoon into the shells.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 30-35 minutes. Let cook 5-10 minutes, then remove from pan.
- These freeze well. If frozen, remove 1 hour ahead of serving and bake at 350 degrees F for 8-10 minutes.