Just $75 for an abundant collection of food for the short days of December.
The Long Nights Box includes:
- Blueberry jam
- Herbal tea mix of your choice. Click here for more information about your options.
- Salad greens
- Butternut squash
- Fire cider: apple cider vinegar + honey infused with garlic, horseradish, ginger, turmeric, onions and cayenne. The ingredients in our version are 100% from Maine and almost all organic (except for the honey). A tablespoon a day boosts your immune system!
- Cabbage/carrot/onion kraut
- Pita bread
- Green beans, frozen
December à la carte items
You are welcome to order these items as add-ons to the Long Nights Box or on their own without a box.
- Eggs (dozen): $4
- Organic onions: $2.50/lb
- Organic carrots: $2.50/lb
- Organic potatoes: $2/lb
- Organic butternut squash: $2.50/lb
- Fire cider (9 oz bottle): $12.
- Herbal tea mix of your choice. Click here for more information about your options. (1 oz, loose): $4.50
- Echinacea tincture (1 oz): $9
- Hot sauce (5 oz): $5
- Cabbage/carrot/onion sauerkraut (16 oz): $6
- Strawberries, frozen (1 lb): $5
- Tomato soup, frozen (32 oz): $6
- Whole wheat pita bread (package of 8, frozen): $8